Captured Bliss has been a project of mine for the past 2 years and I'm happy that I finally have a website and a blog to share with you! I'll be working on customizing the blog over the next few weeks, so I ask that you be patient with me as I try and make it more fabulous for you!
I'm running a holiday photo session special right now and wanted to share it with you. Please contact me either through my website: capturedbliss.com, by leaving a comment here or by e-mailing capturedbliss at gmail.com. More to come soon!



3 comments:
Congrats on the new site, Kim. It looks awesome!
Loving everything!! Already have passed it on to a few family members & friends :) So excited for you!
Kim-
Your site is awesome -- some really great work here! The Lamkes are so proud of you!
Gene
Post a Comment